I love tilt shift, it’s one of the most fascinating techniques in photography. I think the better ones are cityscapes, they look like miniature models… it’s easier to deceive your eyes because the structures are hard and geometrical.
Tilt shift photos of nature aren’t that great, I think, because since nature is all about organic shapes, it’d be harder to create a model of it – so the photo end up looking just as “nature with blur”, but not miniatures.
But that’s my humble opinion, of course… so if you think I’m wrong, I want to know your opinion.
- chenwand likes this
- brittany-lynne likes this
- shiftedperspective reblogged this from sharksayshi
- inthespacecapsule reblogged this from sharksayshi
- adamantsoul reblogged this from sharksayshi
- shiftedperspective likes this
- greenflag8823 reblogged this from sharksayshi
- enjoythebubba likes this
- sharksayshi posted this